My friend Cynthia got married in DR the past week and we partied it up last Friday to celebrate!! The food was great, my toe held up so I could dance with my fellow rock stars (more about that later) and the open bar was banging ;) Plus, they had a photo booth...OMG!!! Brought back all those memories of middle school hanging out at the mall - good times my friend, good times! Back to Cynthia and Nik - it was an amazing time and I'm so thrilled for you newlyweds. Mwah!!!
One more note about weddings: I think open-bar is essential to any great reception. I know this is going to reinforce my moms idea that I'm an alcoholic, but realllly... you either have a great time and party with your friends, or it's a shit time and you need some help getting through it. Whichever way it goes, this is my official shout out to open bars everywhere!
Speaking of alcohol, thank you vodka and tonic for getting me through that night! As it happens, I was a total dumb-ass the night before and slipped on my mom's stairs going to the basement. No real harm done, but my big toe-nail got BUSTED. I actually wish it looked worse than it does, so people could understand the nausea-inducing pain involved with toe-nail tragedy. That said, I'm sure you're all happy to know that I can finally walk at a slow, but normal, pace now - baby healing steps! I know I should see a doctor, but I called and they said if they do anything it would be TAKING OFF said nail and readjusting it...ummmmm, no thank you!! Onto the next topic...
I registered for bartending class today! It starts tomorrow and lasts for the next 2 weeks. I'm thinking graduation party?? Maybe I'll even be able to make a drink Alexis likes ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment