Thursday, August 5, 2010

oh goodness...

I was just thinking the other day - what the hell did I do with my life?? I really do feel like I just took my life in my hands, threw it as hard as I could straight up in the air, and now I'm just waiting for it to land again into some semblance of normalcy. Or maybe I'm looking for blissful abnormalcy - who knows - certainly not me at the moment!!

Anyways, here's what I do know:
1- I'm committed to making this business work and failure cannot be an option. Embarrassment and uncomfortable selling situations, however, are in plenty supply!
2- I have ONE paycheck left from teaching and not so much after,
3- I have got to just buck up and walk into bars and apply for jobs. I want to, but you have to lie to get hired (i.e. they only hire people with 3+yrs of bartending experience, etc.)...and I suck at lying. Like I just get all nervous, my eyes get all big and can't think of anything on the top of my head!
4- Need to learn how to lie convincingly.

Well, that's my crazy life at the moment! On the bright side, I am so impressed with how my mom and sister are supporting my life change one billion percent - they are sooooo amazing and this would be so much harder without them!! Also, my friends who inspire me to be better...xoxox...

No comments:

Post a Comment